Heather Pizzitola Design is a boutique design studio that supports well-known national brands, marketing agencies and local businesses. We’re a growing team of creative women who have fun designing and producing quality design work.
This is an opportunity to work at a studio that’s doing prominent work to be proud of, but small enough for you to take a central role. Work directly with our founder, learn the inner-workings of a small agency, and sharpen your design skill set.
– A kind person with integrity
– Entry to Mid-Level Graphic Designer
– Strong typography and composition skills
– Understands and implements brand standards
– Ability to receive and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
– Likes working in a VERY-Small office with a puppy or kiddo wandering in from time-to-time.
– Have a bachelor’s degree with a focus in Graphic Design (or soon to graduate)
– Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
– Attention to detail and solid communication skills
HOURS & LOCATION:
– 15-30 hours per week, flexible schedule within office hours of 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
– Must be based in the Greater Houston Area and able to work from our Sugar Land office.
You can expect to learn
– Improve your creativity
– Fine tune your production skills
– Continue learning in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
– Work on typography and layout