Heather Pizzitola Design is a boutique studio specializing in work with well-known national brands, marketing agencies and local businesses. We’re a growing team of women who have fun designing and producing quality work, and we are looking for an intern to support our efforts FALL 2018.
– Nice Person with Integrity
– Flexible (aka: adapt well to client changing your masterpiece)
– Resourceful and self-motivated
– Likes working in a VERY-Small office with a puppy or kiddo wandering in from time-to-time.
– Have a bachelor’s degree with a focus in Graphic Design (or soon to graduate)
– Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
– Reliable Transportation
HOURS & LOCATION:
– 15-20 hours per week, flexible schedule within office hours of 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
– Must be based in the Greater Houston Area and able to work from our Sugar Land office.
Intern can expect to learn
This is an opportunity to work at a studio that’s doing prominent work to be proud of, but small enough for you to take a central role. Work directly with our founder, learn the inner-workings of a creative agency and dive into every aspect of our work. You will be able to sharpen your design skill set and gain real world experience.
– Improve your creativity
– Fine tune your production skills
– Continue learning in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
– Work on typography and layout
– Sharpen attention to detail and communication skills
Complete the application below